Wednesday, August 24, 2011

If I Could Only Eat 5 Foods... (#3)

3.  Honey Roasted Crunchy Peanut Butter
Ashamedly, I don't have a photo of me and peanut butter, so I created this picture using Paint (yeah I'm not even good enough to use Photoshop).  I'm not sure what it is about peanut butter that makes it so delicious to me.  I enjoy the crunch (I am definitely a crunchy guy - I like my textures in my food), I like the creaminess of the "butter" part, and peanuts are yum - so it really just makes a great combination.  And a few years ago, I discovered honey roasted crunchy peanut butter, which pretty much put me over the top with regards to peanut butter consumption.  I'm a sucker for sweet things (so far, all of my foods have been sweet), so it's easy to imagine why I inhale this stuff.  I think I go through a normal 16 ounce jar of peanut butter in about 2-3 weeks on average.  I am mainly a PB&J guy, but peanut butter cookies are my favorite type of cookie, and I like slopping some PB on my banana or just eating a spoonful of it.  In fact, I think I'm going to have some right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment