Monday, August 13, 2012

My Birthday!

Although this was not the first birthday I spent away from home, it was the first birthday I spent in a new home.  But I was blessed enough to have friends and family to share it with.  Thank you all for making it special.  :)


John and Jackie at Hue Ky Mi Gia in the International District for dinner.  I have no idea what the name is supposed to mean, but they have amazing Garlic Chicken Wings, which are pictured above.  I think Jackie still dreams about them on occasion.  Or at least she still talks about them.  I've noticed that John is really good at keeping his eyes open in photos as well.


Tina and I at Hue Ky Mi Gia with our soups.  Their egg noodle soups were pretty good - I got the duck and Tina got the wonton and BBQ pork (my request for her).


For dessert, Uncle Billy, Aunt Lisa, and Justine took us to Husky Deli in West Seattle for ice cream.  I was pleasantly surprised by how big their single scoops were.  It is definitely a good deal for how much ice cream you get.  It was way too much for just me, but I'm glad Tina was there to help.  It was a great way to end a great day.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment